[mythtv-users] HDHR-US

David Williams mythtv_david at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 17:11:19 UTC 2015

 I have an earlyHDHR-US two-tuner, gray unit and pixilation becomes an issue in thespring. Somewhere I logged in the idea that later units are morerobust and I'm thinking of trading up. Before doing so I thought I'dinquire of the group if this is so.
Also, FWIW, I'd like to report a positive experience with Silicondust. My HDHomeRun Prime packed out after several years. The techs were helpful in diagnosing the problem and while the unit was way out of warrantee they sold me a new one for $65.

Thanks,

Dave