[mythtv-users] H265 support

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:00:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Andre Newman <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:

> I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone in sufficient authority who cares much about "content quality”. :-( Or worse still would recognise it if they saw it!

Might that be a reflection that many with the authority are people
whose concern is more "management of the brand" then being
connoisseurs of the medium?  It is a reflection of the current
business management philosophy that one needs know
little about the actual business a company performs, nor how
it actually works, as long as one is a good manager.