[mythtv-users] combined BE/FE/MythWelcome shutdown

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Apr 13 09:35:57 UTC 2015

On 12/04/2015 21:22, Richard Hulme wrote:
> I get the problem of the frontend automatically restarting when
> exiting as well occasionally.  I've never got round to investigating
> it but I'm pretty sure it's not due to a sticky key because it's
> 'Escape' to exit the frontend (I have it sent to just exit, not query)
> and would be 'OK' to start again from MythWelcome.

I use MythWelcome too and also sometimes have the problem where
MythFrontend will start again after quitting it. I think it happens if I
press OK more than once in MythWelcome, e.g. if I wasn't sure whether I
pressed it correctly the first time (on my system it takes a couple of
seconds after pressing OK before MythFrontend starts). It's as if the
second button press seems to queue up and take effect after MythFrontend
quits, although I'm not sure why that would be the case.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T