[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.5 available to all on Google Play Store

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Apr 12 02:27:34 UTC 2015

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:59:56 +0800, you wrote:

>I tried mythTV player a while ago and it was really crap that did not work. Has anybody got a more recent ‘this is great’?

Whatever you tried a while ago was not the "MythTV Player" app, which
is new as of a few days ago.  MythTV Player is in development at the
moment, so why not give it a go and send in problem reports so
anything affecting you can be fixed.  Then you may get the "this is
great" experience you (and I) want.