[mythtv-users] WiMP/TIDAL MythTV Plugin?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:29:25 UTC 2015

WiMP's state side version, TIDAL, recently launched (with much Jay Z
fanfare), and I've begun using it as a replacement for the lackluster
Spotify. There is a WiMP addon for Kodi/XBMC that has been updated to
allow TIDAL users to access the service, and so I was wondering if
anyone knows of a plugin or other method to get it working with
MythTV?

If not, apparently WiMP/TIDAL has a very good API for performing all
the required features and allows for their full lossless streaming
through it, I might look into what I can do to add it to MythMusic,
though I have essentially no programming chops.

thanks!

--
Steve