[mythtv-users] ATSC input of Pinnacle PCTV HD 800i not working

Jacob Strandlien jacob at savvyduckcomputers.com
Sun Sep 28 18:12:21 UTC 2014

This is my only card.  The Samsung chip has the following markings:
SAMSUNG Q026
S5H1411X01-T0
N2H2GP

There is a picture of the card here: http://i60.tinypic.com/2rfwncp.jpg

If it is a different chip, is there anything I can do to make it work, or
should I order a different card?  I'm not particularly interested in
waiting for someone to update the drivers to make it work with this chip,
and I definitely don't have the skill to do it myself.