[mythtv-users] ATSC input of Pinnacle PCTV HD 800i not working

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:49:39 UTC 2014

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Jacob Strandlien
<jacob at savvyduckcomputers.com> wrote:
> If it is a different chip

No, it is the "more recent" chip, where "more recent" was
many years ago, but support was added many years ago.

I would tend to trust Devin's evaluation, since he does
drivers for a living, and it is related to the I2C changes,
and you should go over the the linux-media lists to
complain (or, at least, notify others), and perhaps
get advice.

Or try running the latest kernel as Daryl suggests
that works for him.