[mythtv-users] Best playback options for X-26Y C1037U based box?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Sep 21 23:19:17 UTC 2014

Greetings all

This is my first Intel box for 18 years and first every integrated graphic
system so I've no idea what I should be setting for the playback options.

I'm using VAAPI for playback and OpenGL for menus etc and everything else
default (whatever the defaults are on a mythbuntu 14.04 frontend) but I'm
offered VDPAU as well in the playback selection dialog.

Is there a known good config for this SOC based system?

Should I be looking at deinterlacing options other than bobx2?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks