[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Rich Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Thu Sep 18 16:57:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Absolutely...glad I noticed this thread.  I am reading all this
> correctly right...that if my system where left as is, my guide updates
> will break like just over 6 weeks from now?  Yow...

Well, as others have said there is no need to panic, but I've yet to
see anything official on this either.  I would expect them to patch
the official mythfilldatabase and put it in the fixes branch, but that
is just my guess.

Worst case I'll just use the version being distributed by
schedulesdirect, and perhaps package it as part of the Gentoo package,
but I'd prefer to use whatever the official version will be.  The
nature of guide data gives me up until the transition date and then an
extra two weeks since my shows tend to not move around.

--
Rich