[mythtv-users] no channels found HDHR3-4DC

Dennis Alders dennis.alders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:25:14 UTC 2014

Dave,
The problems I observed were zero byte recordings, in combination with
an inconsistent Tuner state as reported by the various screens e.g in the
Program guide one would see the state Tuning, while the System Status would
show Tuner is recording etcetera. All issues were solved by shutting down
the iptables firewall or adding a new rule opening up udp port 65001.

I hope this information will be usefull for someone.

Thanks,
Dennis

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014, Dave Griffejoen <
dave+mythtv-users at griffejoen.nl