[mythtv-users] MythTV needs to listen on 2 ports

John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 30 20:16:14 UTC 2014

>>Of course, if you really really want it to fit in with your "unusual" network setup*, it's open source and I'm sure patches would be accepted if done properly ;-)

I would be glad to tackle learning how to patch this.  No one can provide me the information I need to proceed.  I don't know where to start with this.  I have never had to compile anything.  In most cases SLES an OpenSUSE using RPMs have been pretty straight forward.  An the update mech works like its suppose to.

John Moore
OSG VM Solutions Team