[mythtv-users] Notice to Schedules Direct users

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:08:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
>> On 17/10/14 17:02, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

>>> The current version of the grabber creates its own database.
>>>

>> I'm curious :) So how does that data then get into the myth database
>> so it can use it?
>>
>> Paul H.
>>
> Precisely...

Let us be gracious and congratulate Robert on the first
step he has made to actually address the entire sentence
he quoted.  Sure, it is only a first step, and there is more
to do, but I would expect he wishes this to be production
worthy for the largest customer base of SD, and a logical
next step will be to be XMLTV compatible output.  I would
not "kill the messenger" in announcing a work in progress
as long as there is a stated intent to move towards the
real goals.  I am, however, waiting for SD to actually
announce their real goals in this effort.