[mythtv-users] Auto-Flag Commecials Stopped Queuing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:57:00 UTC 2014

On 10/09/2014 07:15 AM, Roger Siddons wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:33:46 +0100, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 09/28/2014 11:25 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
>>> I run the trunk. Although I have Auto-flag commercial flagging turned on in all my schedules, recently they have stopped queuing flagging jobs.
>>>
>>> I can manually queue the jobs which work (as well or badly as ever) but they don't queue automatically anymore.
>>>
>>> Is there something I should look at?
>>
>> Trac ticket: https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12290
>> has been created. A *workaround* is attached to the
>> ticket.
>>

> You may want to re-visit this. I've just updated to HEAD 815dc5 and expected to hit it.
>
> However running a commflagging user job works, and when recording a scheduled programme the commflagging starts up as usual.
>
> I run my own commflagging job rather than mythcommflag but it sounds as though your issue is with the backend job queue.
>
> I suspect Stuart fixed it on the 22nd and you just fell down the gap....

Hi,

Right, it's the queuing of the auto commflag job that's being prevented because
if the file size is < 1000, the job doesn't get queued.

Fortunately, the workaround logs a message when that happens:

     ... GetFilesize(), db_filesize=6589324800, filesize=0

and it's still firing as of v0.28-pre-2279-gba7986b. But thanks for mentioning
it, I haven't been checking the logs for it lately.

--
Bill