[mythtv-users] Auto-Flag Commecials Stopped Queuing

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 9 12:15:53 UTC 2014

On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:33:46 +0100, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/28/2014 11:25 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
>> I run the trunk. Although I have Auto-flag commercial flagging turned
>> on in all my schedules, recently they have stopped queuing flagging
>> jobs.
>>
>> I can manually queue the jobs which work (as well or badly as ever) but
>> they don't queue automatically anymore.
>>
>> Is there something I should look at?
>
> Trac ticket: https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12290
> has been created. A *workaround* is attached to the
> ticket.

You may want to re-visit this. I've just updated to HEAD 815dc5 and
expected to hit it.

However running a commflagging user job works, and when recording a
scheduled programme the commflagging starts up as usual.

I run my own commflagging job rather than mythcommflag but it sounds as
though your issue is with the backend job queue.

I suspect Stuart fixed it on the 22nd and you just fell down the gap....