[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - Cliff's Notes?

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Tue Oct 7 18:06:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 12:58:53PM -0500, Robert Eden wrote:

> Do we anticipate major problems for end-users?  It's not looking like it.
> Downloads may fail, they go to the SD web page and will see a note about
> editing their hosts file or upgrading their applications.  Like I said
> earlier...  changes are coming, no reason to panic :)

Except at the current time (at least as of this morning), adding the entry to
the /etc/hosts file didn't solve the problem.  The mythfilldatabase job errored
out with a timeout waiting for data.  Removed the entry from /etc/hosts and
everything worked fine.  I only have 1 lineup, and 46 channels in it.

Pat