[mythtv-users] Intel NUC DN2820FYKH frontend build

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Oct 2 13:22:18 UTC 2014

Am 01.10.2014 um 22:36 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> I will clone my old-hardware mythbuntu setup and give it a try on the
> new hardware (hopefully before this weekend).

Received the NUC today.

Upgraded BIOS, then installed current mythbuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64
onto an old Intel X25-M SSD via USB-stick (applied all updates as well).

Ran through setup and it works fine already!

Chose "VAAPI normal" (anything else recommended?) and it plays 1080i
without a problem.

Right now I have to return to my work ... will check things later ...

Stefan