[mythtv-users] mythbackend causing server to show, significant load at time

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Thu Nov 20 20:21:27 UTC 2014

Sounds to me like possible HD access overload!

Tot mails,
   Hika

So you mean HD as in hard drive I assume.  I have the database on a separate spindle
than the recordings. I am using two backends and on my main backend I have two
storage directories on separate spindles but I wonder if it is actually splitting
my recordings between the different storage directories.  Do you have any hints on
how I can verify that the problem is an hd access issue?