[mythtv-users] MythTV v.27 an HDHR Prime w/comcast

John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 17 18:20:51 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.  At this time, this project has to take a back seat to family issues I am facing.  I will dig back into this next month after I have resolved the more important things going on.

I would like to say “Thank You” to all who have provided suggestions.  I will dig this email back out an look into it hopefully during XMass break.

John Moore
OSG VM Solutions Team