[mythtv-users] disabling commflagging

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Sat Nov 15 13:00:32 UTC 2014

Hello

I found that commflaging isn't doing so well with the stuff I am
recording. Often, the end of ads is marked either 30-60 sec too early or
too late, so that I have to move back or forward to get at the right place.

As commflaging is keeping the backend busy, I wanted to disable it totally.

To do so, I have unchecked the corresponding item in mythtv-setup on the
backend. Unfortunately, all recordings are still in the job queue to be
commflaged.

Is there a way to disable commflaging totally ? Will it do if I set all
channels as ad free ?

Thanx and regards
Yann