[mythtv-users] MythTV v.27 an HDHR Prime w/comcast

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:09:34 UTC 2014

On 11/12/2014 05:22 PM, John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) wrote:
> Interesting, I also never saw Bills reply till just now with instructions for me to follow.  Looks like he sent it Monday.

Hi,

You didn't miss anything of mine. The response Mark added was from another thread,
as he mentioned.

Just to save you a little time,

#2: The version information should look *similar* to this: v0.27.4-15-g76da983.

#4: The command line is correct as is for 0.27. *Before putting it in a pastebin,
     look over the log and be sure your Schedules Direct username isn't in it.*
     That fix for that was just pushed and you may not have it yet.

#5: You mentioned being on 0.27.4 earlier, so no /etc/hosts solution is required.
     Nor should there be an entry there for webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com

--
Bill