[mythtv-users] MythTV v.27 an HDHR Prime w/comcast

John Adams mythtv at onevista.com
Wed Nov 12 19:44:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:33:34 +0000
"John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc)" <v-johmo at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Well at this time, I have gone thru an checked out Scheduals Direct
> an made sure the lineup was setup correctly.  I still cannot fetch
> the channels.  At this time I have 1 over size paper weight an 1 on
> neat looking black box with some LEDs turned on sitting at my desk.
>
> John Moore
> OSG VM Solutions Team

I tried using fetch channels here and the starting channel never
changed from 2.  But the right and left arrows would make it change!
I'm using 'mythbackend version: fixes/0.27 [b6a6574]'

Here's the procedure I followed.
Go to the Video sources screen.
Add a new video source, name it, enter loginname and password,  and
click on Retrieve Lineups. Select the correct one, leave that screen.

Go to the  Input connections screen.  Modify one of the tuners to use
the new name setup in step one. I use tuner 2 on the HDHR Prime.
It will bring up a screen.  Click on fetch channels from listing
source.
Nothing will seem to happen, leave that screen.

right/left arrows in the starting channel box should change the number
displayed. Click on finish.
You're done

--
John Adams (mythtv at onevista.com)