[mythtv-users] [WIP] New themes: Barry & Anita

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Tue May 13 00:38:16 UTC 2014

On 8 May 2014 22:12, Justin Hornsby <justin0hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh believe me I know full well how much work is involved. (Edit, copy,
> paste, tweak, reload theme, rinse & repeat) .. I've made one or two
> MythTV themes in my time ;-)  While I may not like every one I've ever
> clapped eyes on I always appreciate the time, effort and skill it
> takes. Ok maybe with the exception of Leafers-wide.  Ahem.
> Encouraging words, I've not always been so good at ;-)

I've not heard of Leafers-wide. It sounds like there is perhaps a
reason for that :P I can't even find a screenshot!

> If I could offer one piece of advice from my own experience it'd be this:
>
> Do this for YOU.  I tried to be too much of a crowd pleaser in the
> past (show off) & it turned around & bit me hard.

Wise words. I do want to give something back to the project, though.

Sam

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.27, UK Freeview SD & Freesat HD, EIT-only EPG
Mac mini, MBE+FE: OS X Mavericks, bundled FE, macports BE