[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Mon Mar 31 18:36:24 UTC 2014

I hook up into this thread from here:

Am 26.03.2014, 21:44 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>:

> I would like to see screenshots with annotations to what you don't
> like. I've been tweaking it a bit these last few days and I'm open to
> changes. Although I'll be unavailable to make changes again until
> Monday as I'm leaving tonight to go on vacation.

I was busy the weekend as well, so here are my comparisions:
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-theme_v25.30_vs_v28.5_mainscreen.jpg
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-theme_v25.30_vs_v28.5_planned-recordings.jpg
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-theme_v25.30_vs_v28.5_view-recordings.jpg

Maybe I am too late as I wrote here about your changes and launch of
version 28.6, but until now I only get 28.5 offered.

Again: 28.5 was a major improvement over the direct predecessors, but the
"classic look" I liked best :)

Nicolas