[mythtv-users] So confused. Firewire to STB - channel change script - mythchanger

Philip Isaacs showcasefloyd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:47:28 UTC 2014

Greg, I don't mean to sound ungrateful. But why would I be email this list
if I hadn't Google "mythchanger" already? I was asking for some help. I've
read the Mythtv/fire_wire page and searched for mythchanger but all the
information is outdated, I was just wondering if I'm missing something
newer and more up to date.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 09:11 -0400, Philip Isaacs wrote:
>

> > So far I've zeroed in on something called mythchanger, but it's not
> > part of my Mythbuntu distro and I have no idea what to find it, and
> > how to install it.
>
> http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=mythchanger

because I can split the atom with a microphone