[mythtv-users] So confused. Firewire to STB - channel change script - mythchanger

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sat Mar 22 14:10:37 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 09:47 -0400, Philip Isaacs wrote:
>  But why would I be email this list if I hadn't Google "mythchanger"
> already?

I was wondering that myself. But you did say you didn't know "what to
find it" which I presume meant "where to find it", and Google brings
that up as the very first hit.

>  I've read the Mythtv/fire_wire page and searched for mythchanger but
> all the information is outdated,

I got it to work based on that information. If you have a specific
question, the list can probably help.

>  I was just wondering if I'm missing something newer and more up to
> date.

If Google doesn't find it, the odds are you're not.

--Greg