[mythtv-users] "Record Only This Showing" & duplicate matching

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Mar 17 20:38:49 UTC 2014

> On Mar 17, 2014, at 1:20 PM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Perhaps now the two showings have matching programid's whereas previously they did not

It's a good theory but scheduling that exact scenario, identical program IDs, on a stock .27 system does allow both to go through.

I'm not sure the last time I depended on this behaviour. I think I did the Superbowl as a record all with duplicate matching turned off so the best I can say is sometime between 0.27 and Feb 27.

- George