[mythtv-users] PCI-E Capture Card for Australia

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:33:33 UTC 2014

On 26 June 2014 08:40, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:

> I do not know, offhand, the date of the modules at home, and I cannot
> remember when I last updated it... iirc, it is running Fedora 17, while
> everything else is on F20... maybe time for an upgrade.

I had a dvico digital4 DVB-T card giving me similar symptoms.
After a reboot it would often stop working.
You had to completely power off the PC to make it work again.

I rarely shut down the backend, but power failure did happen.
Now I've plugged it on a 1700VA UPS, it hasn't been off in over 5 months