[mythtv-users] PCI-E Capture Card for Australia

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Tue Jun 24 21:04:51 UTC 2014

On 24.06.2014 16:41, R. G. Newbury wrote:

> PS. I am using an HVR2250 which exhibits this problem. It is race-type
> condition where firmware loading takes too long to complete or the
> modules do not wait for their dependency to be loaded.
> It *is* a great PCI-E based tuner. It just needs some 'understanding'.
>
> No I did not get a T-shirt when I obtained 'understanding',

Have you taken this issue to the developers of the driver over at
LinuxTV? From Steven's blog it appears as if the driver has seen some
polishing so it would be sad if there were unknown regressions.

LinuxTV contact information http://linuxtv.org/lists.php
Steven's posts http://www.kernellabs.com/blog/?cat=39

Regards,
Karl