[mythtv-users] mythtvfrontend teal $30

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jul 21 11:10:15 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-07-20 at 22:30 -0600, jacek burghardt wrote:
> Newegg  has deal on ECS AMD E1-2100 for $30 rebate

Not sure about any other Canadians here on this list, but as a Canadian,
I don't do business with businesses that charge me more just because I
am Canadian.  newegg.ca charges their Canadian customers for shipping
where newegg.com gives free shipping to US customers.  And that's all
after they gouge Canadians on the US/Canadian exchange rate.  Their
current "exchange rate markup" ($10) on that product is over 100% of the
real exchange rate ($4.07).

newegg.ca: You are busted for gouging Canadians just because they are
Canadian.  And this Canadian will take his business elsewhere.

b.