[mythtv-users] Season and episode data

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 20 17:16:39 UTC 2014

I use mythvidexport.py, which seems to depend on the season/episode
information being available.  Mythfrontend shows the episode number and
mythweb usually shows the season/episode.  If that field is blank in
mythweb, mythvidexport gives an external system call failure:

MythTV.exceptions.MythError: External system call failed: code 1

Manually running the metadata lookup doesn't seem to help
(mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-rules), but I can easily find it on
imdb.com.  Is there a way to manually insert the season/episode data
into the mythconverg database?