[mythtv-users] Delete + Rerecord

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 20:49:11 UTC 2014

To forget a recording you can set duplicate to 0 on the oldrecorded
table. sometimes oldrecorded has multiple entries for the same episode
so make sure it is zero on all of them.

I know mucking around in the database is not recommended but sometimes I
find that easier than paging through the list in the front end.

This however does not work if you have the program still available in
the recorded table. I have not found a way to make it forget a show that
is still in the recorded list. I sometimes want to do that - if the
recording is somewhat corrupted I would like to keep it in case I cannot
get a better one and ask mythtv to re-record if it comes on again.

Peter