[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 16:01:12 UTC 2014

On 07/12/2014 08:52 AM, glenb at glenb.us wrote:
> which log? I use mythbuntu 12, I don’t see anything in the metadatalookup log that would give the info one way or the other. in my mythweb I had 4 failures 134 error but that was before the update this morning, I have had no recording since so I don’t know if that will reoccur or not.                                                                               _______________________________________________

Hi,

Run it manually like this:

     mythmetadatalookup --chanid=xxxx --starttime=yyyyyyyyyyyyyy -v database --loglevel=debug --logpath=/tmp --quiet

The output (good run) looks like this:

     http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=seYjfAu9

Pastebin the output of the file in /tmp, if it's still failing.

The output of mythfrontend or mythbackend --version should contain this:

     v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c

(what jya was asking for)

--
Bill