[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

glenb at glenb.us glenb at glenb.us
Sat Jul 12 15:35:49 UTC 2014

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Jean-Yves Avenard
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎July‎ ‎12‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎24‎ ‎AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Hi

On Saturday, July 12, 2014, <glenb at glenb.us> wrote:

which log? I use mythbuntu 12, I don’t see anything in the metadatalookup log that would give the info one way or the other. in my mythweb I had 4 failures 134 error but that was before the update this morning, I have had no recording since so I don’t know if that will reoccur or

Make sure you are running the latest versions. There were several bugs introduced in mythmetadatalookup

They should all be fixed now.

What does mythfrontend --version returns?

I am using fixes repository which is on 27.3 updated this morning. this started from last 2 or 3 updates back which were coming very often since it became 27.3