[mythtv-users] ecord at any time on this channel missing

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun Jan 19 01:49:46 UTC 2014

On 19.01.2014 02:26, Yan Seiner wrote:

> On 01/18/2014 05:23 PM, Karl Dietz wrote:
>> If this is about unrelated channels but then you could enable the HD
>> filter on the recording rule.
>
> How do I do that? I have not found any advanced menu or filter menu....

When editing the recording rule, there is a menu position "planning
options" which has "filters" in the left pane. (translated back to
english, your display may be slightly different) Picking that switches
to the list of filters that you can enable.

> My corner case really needs a rule that says:
>
> Record at any time and on any channel, but only re-record if it is in SD
> and the re-broadcast is in HD.

If I understand correctly you are looking for a plain old "record all"
rule plus a custom rule like this one
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Custom_Recording#Recording_a_Rebroadcast_in_HD:_An_Advanced_Custom_Recording_Example

Regards,
Karl