[mythtv-users] NFL Games

william otten williammotten at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:31:33 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Nasa <nasa01 at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

I had a problem the last two Saturdays with correct listings in the TV
guide. Last Saturday, Fox was listed to show a game but it was aired on CBS
so I didn't get that recording at all. This Saturday, Jan 12th, the listing
start time was later than the actual game start time. Mythtv started
recording at the end of the 1st quarter. I'm very disappointed.