[mythtv-users] NFL Games

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jan 13 11:17:56 UTC 2014

On 01/12/2014 02:48 PM, Nasa wrote:
> [...]

If you didn't run mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all, it wouldn't have done
anything.

See
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/449426#449426
and
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/449416#449416
for details about --dd-grab-all .

If that had fixed it, then it means all is well.  If it didn't, that
would mean the listings data is incorrect.

Mike