[mythtv-users] NFL Games

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 19:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've had this happen the last two weeks...

NFL playoff games aren't showing up in myth with the correct times and/or descriptions.  For example, today's games - one started at 1 and the other at 4:30 - myth had the NFC game starting in the AFC time spot and vis-versa (they are broadcast by different networks, abc vs fox).  The Station listings are correct and I checked the broadcasters listing and the time frames show up there correctly.  Looking at schedule direct - I couldn't see any problems, but I couldn't find what times they were advertising the games for...  Anyone have any idea what's going wrong?  Thanks,

Nasa