[mythtv-users] More schedules direct problems

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Feb 15 18:30:28 UTC 2014

On 02/15/2014 09:40 AM, Dustin Oprea wrote:

> There is an excellent chance that it is a problem localized to the OP,
> as no one else is having the problem.

This morning (Sat, 2/15) I noticed that I don't have SD info in Myth
past about 4:30 PM on Monday, 2/24. I still run WiRNS to provide
schedule data to my ReplayTV (to be retired one of these days). It does
have Schedule Direct data that goes beyond Monday, 2/24. I'm going to
check again next week and see if Myth has collected some more SD info.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens