[mythtv-users] Updating "remove extra audio track" job for storage groups

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Feb 8 21:25:44 UTC 2014

On 07/02/14 12:33, Ian Evans wrote:

> I just have the regulaur mythcommflag.log and yes, the usual odd ringbuf
> and decoding error 541478725 messages on each and every recording that
> don't cause them to be marked broken. Is there a way I can make sure I
> get the log type you mentioned?

So you get *either* an error message (at EOF) *or* a 'faulty recording'
marker?   Sounds like a timing problem with two competing
fault-reporting processes, reproducible within a keyboard-job but
unpredictable within a user-job.

I'm no longer seeing the EOF error from mythcommflag --rebuild.  AFAIR
it went away when I disabled interactive TV, but I thought there had
been a patch to stop it since then.

John P