[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Wed Dec 24 02:31:41 UTC 2014

Am 23.12.2014, 17:07 Uhr, schrieb <mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org>:

> Message: 10
> Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:09:28 -0800
> From: Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>
> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16
> I've just released a new theme called Mythbuntu - classic which is
> available in the theme downloader. I won't be doing anything to this
> theme
> except for committing fixed to it submitted to me by users.
Got it. Thanks Thomas!

OT:
Just tried out MythAeon... this theme looks so extremely awesome,
unbelievable - I nearly died of beautiness overflow!
I went through all neuralgic screens/views of which I know they are prone
to lose clarity and it is sooo sad - you are viewing a really beautiful
screen everywhere, but you have no clue of what it is telling you.... :D
The only informations that always are carried are item descriptions and
item art. But within e. g. the mediathek->recordings view you are lost;
you won't find anything, you have to watch what you find by accident and
there is no chance to find s. th. specific (except for small recgroups of
course).
For the scheduling views it is even more problematic, because they all
look identical. If you don't know where you have navigated to, it is
nearly impossible to tell whether you are looking on the scheduler, the
past recordings or the scheduling rules. Not to mention the informations
each view should provide.... one has to search really long for them.

I don't want to start a new discussion and don't want to offend the
MythAeon developer(s), though!
I only want to provide some additional examples of why I criticised what I
criticised and of why I asked what I asked.

Merry Christmas! :)

--
Erstellt mit Operas E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/