[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:40:39 UTC 2014

My late $0.02...

I am not a fan of the new theme. Often for some of the reasons
mentioned earlier.

For once, it was an unwanted surprise. To see that what should have
been an innocuous upgrade turned out to be so significantly different.

What I dislike most is that the images in each box do not preserve
their original ratio; and it's often very hard to find a movie from
just such tiny artwork where often it's nothing but an image: no
title, or text.

So you end up relying on the artwork selected to be sufficient enough
to easily allow to spot what you're looking for. And it's very rarely
the case.
More often than not, finding something now requires to go over each
and every single icon to finally get what you came for.