[mythtv-users] down sizing

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Dec 11 16:39:01 UTC 2014

On 11/12/14 15:25, Jim wrote:
> On 12/11/2014 9:40 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org
>> <mailto:eric at lisaneric.org>> wrote:
>>
>>     On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Daryl McDonald
>>     <darylangela at gmail.com <mailto:darylangela at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>     > I got a little further with a different recording, 1:13 of 1:30
>>     but it
>>     > terminated, see log at:
>>     >
>>     > http://paste.ubuntu.com/9467715/
>>
>>     "See mythburn.log for more information."
>>
>>     Anything interesting in mythburn.log?
>>
>>     Eric
>>

>> Eric, that paste was "mythburn.log"
>>

> Line 293 of your log shows the exact command that failed.
> Perhaps you should execute that from the command line and see if it
> returns any useful information.
>
> --
> Jim

One question: did you really intend to create a PAL (50 Hz) DVD?

Frontend setup > Media settings > Archive files settings > Video format

and line 288 looks suspicious, since just above you have two audio streams.

Video id: 0x1e0, Audio1: [1] 0x80 (AC3, N/A), Audio2: [-1] - 0x-1 (N/A, N/A)

If you don't want them both this, early on in the process, might help:

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/RemoveExtraAudioStreams

John