[mythtv-users] Troubleshooting Airplay

Ken Truesdale kentruesdale at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:22:52 UTC 2014

On Dec 2, 2014, at 6:02 PM, Max Barry wrote:

> Incidentally, although audio streaming via AirPlay is working perfectly,
> video (even from iOS7 devices) only gets as far as a still picture on
> mythfrontend, then it announces a client disconnect... could this be
> because AirPlay needs to listen over IPv4 *as well*, or is that irrelevant?

Max, I see the same behavior as you: iOS7 devices haven't worked with AirPlay video either.  They did at one time, but it was a while back and I don't know what changed in my setup - Myth changes, iOS7 changes, etc..  I get the still picture and then the client disconnect too.  And I have never had any IPv6 networking configured.  iOS8 doesn't work either, though at least that is known to not work.

Ken.