[mythtv-users] mythbackend deletes recording extremely fast

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Mon Apr 28 16:46:44 UTC 2014

Am 28.04.2014, 13:02 Uhr, schrieb Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

>> I think this thread may contain some hints
>> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-December/343988.html
>>
>> Basically the first guess is that you may have multiple file systems
>> with unbalanced expire-able recordings.
>
> And make sure you do not use the Balanced Free Space (default) or
> Balanced Percent Free Space Storage Group Disk Schedulers if you're
> running with full file systems and relying on auto-expire for deletion.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/532093#532093
Aaaah, this sound logical as I have two disks in the box and there is a little "storage change history".
Never thought about the fact that auto-expire works on each datastore independently (if I understand this correctly now - I only flew over the links for now).

Will investigate my storage conditions with this in mind - thank you guys!

Nicolas

--
www.nskcomputing.de