[mythtv-users] Upload video cover from mythweb

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:25:14 UTC 2014

> Mythweb has upload option, I never get it working, but it is there.

Where in Mythweb? I would be interested in having a look but couldn't find it in a very brief check.

Any reason you can't use FE. I have added local artwork for shows not permitted in TTVDB like local news shows and sports events. It works quite well.

> The problem with automatic metadata update is that most of my movie
> collection is in spanish, so it change the title and the description
> to english.

I assume you are referring to the video library here not the recordings screen - I don't think the metadata lookup updates title / subtitle in the recordings screen. So I assume your file names are in Spanish? What is your system language set to?