[mythtv-users] 10 years

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:48:37 UTC 2014

I've just past a little over 10 1/2 years.  It's been quite a ride.  My
kids don't really know any other way to watch TV (well, other than
streaming over Netflix).  My stats:

Number of shows: 670
Number of episodes: 89585
First recording: Friday September 12th, 2003
Last recording: Monday April 21st, 2014
Total Running Time: 10 years 7 months 8 days 13 hrs 28 mins
Total Recorded: 6 years 4 months 5 days 23 hrs 1 min
Percent of time spent recording: 59%

The scary thing is that I've recorded Spongebob Squarepants 9,323 times (I
had it set to delete oldest and keep 8 for a long time).  Finally was able
to delete the recording rule late last year as my kids are 16 and 11.

Bob