[mythtv-users] 10 years

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Apr 21 18:36:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Bob Cottingham <bobnvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just past a little over 10 1/2 years.

I'm getting close.

Number of shows: 246
Number of episodes: 55082
First recording: Friday February 11th, 2005
Last recording: Monday April 21st, 2014
Total Running Time: 9 years 2 months 7 days 13 hrs 23 mins
Total Recorded: 3 years 8 months 23 days 22 hrs 6 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 40%

> The scary thing is that I've recorded Spongebob Squarepants 9,323 times

That's my #1 as well, but with a scant 4,372 recordings.  My kids are
10, 7, and 4, so they still watch it and the rule is still active.

There seem to be a fair number of generic listings for that show, so
it often records the same episode over and over again, without knowing
that it already has it recorded.

Eric