[mythtv-users] How to disable MythBuntu auto-mount?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 06:47:07 UTC 2014

On Saturday, April 12, 2014, Stephen P. Villano <stephen.p.villano at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm curious. I've not jet got involved with pi, so I'm *really* curious,
> how *does* one do without X at all, save for old curses days flat and
> single channel displays?*

A single opengle surface directly working on the hardware frame buffer

That's how xbmc on the pi does it already.
You start xbmc from a command line without X running.

Qt supports just one surface.
Problem currently is that myth uses more than one under some circumstances.

The Pi has no OpenGL hardware accelerated driver under X