[mythtv-users] FW: myth .27 upgrade issues

Tony Guadagno tonyg at guadagno.org
Thu Apr 10 23:47:09 UTC 2014

hi, i just discovered that i am not at the version i assumed i was.  a while back i switched my sources.list to Stable-backports/Wheezy-backports on deb-multimedia which is listed as 0.27.0+fixes20131218-dmo1+wheezy+bp1

i did a apt-get update  and apt-get dist-upgrade and I thought this would get me to .27-fixes....
if I do a dpkg -l *myth* i get this (snip)
ii  mythtv-backend      0.27.0+fixes20 amd64          Personal video recorder application (server

yet when i run /usr/bin/mythbackend --version  I get this
MythTV Version : v0.27
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20131107-1
QT Version : 4.8.2

it seems that i am not upgraded.....I am running on debian 7.3, can anyone tell me how to get to the right version without deleting my config?

thanks in advance