[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Apr 3 15:57:04 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:37 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> These three issues still haven't been solved with the latest version.
>

> - in the recordings screen it's no longer possible to read the
> recording date, I only see two leading characters of the recording
> weekday

I'll look into ways to fix this, but there is only so much space to
work with. Other people want more space for the title/subtitle, you
want more space for the recording date. It's difficult to do both.

> - the header the left column no longer displays the recording group
> (completely) because it's always cut off a few characters after "All
> recordings - ".

I'll look into ways to fix this.

>One more issue I see: It's hard to see which column is currently selected in the recordings view.

It seems clear to me. There are two scenarios.

1) You have coverart for your recording. When you are in the left
pane, nothing in the right pane is lit up and only the selected item
in the left pane is lit up. When you are in the right pane, the
selected episode is lit up, the coverart covers the left pane, and
there is also episode information in the bottom pane.

2) You don't have coverart for your recording. When you are in the
left pane, the selected group is lit up, and nothing in the right pane
is lit up. When you are in the right pane, the selected group in the
left pane is lit up, the selected episode is lit up, and there is
episode information in the bottom pane.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos